August 08, 2010

Random Photo Day

I had written a post about an afternoon Watcher, Ticket, Henry and I had spent, went to upload the much needed video to go along with it and youtube kept freezing up on me. Shoot! Ah well, I will try again tomorrow on Vimeo or some other site.

So for now, here are some random photos I have taken over time.

Al in a sunbeam hunting frogs

Ticket in what some may call a pond, but which is actually a big puddle of fluid manure. ( The rain run off from the compost pile at Saints ) Ewwww Ticket!!! Get outta' there!!


Watcher


Pooped out puppies on moving day


6 comments:

  1. mommie's 3 muskateers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen!! So glad you are back blogging. :)) Missed you and your pups!

    Sorry to hear how the job didn't work out. ( and we know it was much more than a job to you )

    The animals that you spent so much time and care with lose tremendously.

    L and L

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see your dogs looking so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww,sweet doggies! Ok,first thing tomorrow-if I don't head to the humane soceity-I'll start up a blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lael! I really do miss your blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...