And it did. Little pissy rain drops the whole day through. A wet sloppy and heavy day.
But still wonderful.
I have some videos to upload but that won't happen till Jan 8th when the internet people get their buns out here to amend the problems I'm having.
And how was your day??
That looks pretty!
ReplyDeleteI think everything looks nicer with a fresh coat of snow.
That's looking a little cold for my taste. Of course I just spent Christmas in Omaha so I've had my fill of cold weather for quite some time!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you & that you get the internet issues worked out soon.
I've moved!
ReplyDeletehttp://laelee.wordpress.com/
Just found your page by accident and I love it. I love the little "photo story" you did with your dogs (hilarious).
ReplyDeleteI too am a mother and animal lover. I stay at home with all my babies and love to blog and surf the net. I recently got a part time job with a company called CardSwap.ca and thought you might be interested in hearing about us.
CardSwap.ca has been around for two years and we are Canada's first website for discounted Gift Cards. Essentially, we are like an EBay, but exclusively for gift cards. We connect thousands of people across Canada who are looking to sell or buy unused gift cards. Most of our members can save up to 40 percent on their favourite retailers or redeem their unwanted gift cards for cash. Your readers might benefit from their unused gift cards by visiting us.
I think our site appeals to your audience for four specific reasons:
1. We are exclusively Canadian.
2. We are providing Canadians with a way to save money and redeem money during difficult economic times.
3. We are connecting thousands of people with a common interest and need with a safe and effective way to interact.
4. We are making use in an industry that wasted $600 million over the past year.
I hope that you enjoy our site! We have been featured on CTV News: Consumer Alert, CTV News: Canada AM, CBC News: The National, The Globe and Mail and numerous blogs. Here is a link to our Press Release page for your reading convenience (https://www.cardswap.ca/content/client_press_list.php).
We would love for you to discuss our company and voice your opinions about us as well. If you do decide to do so, it would be great if you would let me know. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Perhaps you might want to follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CardSwap) that way you have exclusive dibs on the fresh deals that come out every day.
I hope you continue writing this blog page.
Happy blogging!
--
Lisa