August 10, 2010

Laughing with a blind dog

Sometimes they all run together....sorta.




But a good half the time Henry loses *sight* of them and there is a LOT of this:










9 comments:

  1. Awesome dogs! It's easy to see why the police pick them!
    Are their personalities quite similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. POOR HENRY.....but that is so funny!!!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: All 3 of my guys have different personalities. All of them are gentle and essentially kind, but Watcher is the serious one, Henry has the best sense of humor, and Ticket is the Mom to them. With Ticket she makes certain that the other 2 ( and myself! ) are within eyesight. If not, she finds the stray party and herds them back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lael: Henry's a big boy now! ( said with tongue in cheek as he's still soooo much a puppy in his ways.

    Jo: He makes me laugh 99 times a day. If not more. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the sound of your critter family, the personality mix is great! where did ticket get her name? i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ticket's breeder named her. Her full name is Sancardou's Texas Ticket. But I just call her Ticket, Tick, or sometimes Ticky Boo. The latter when I haven't seen her all day and I get silly with her 'cause I missed her smile. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a tongue-twister, ticket's full name! i wondered if she was called "ticket", cause you thought you won the lottery with a winning ticket when you got her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh, but I DID win the lottery when I got her! *grinning*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...