Wow, my eyes are still sore from all the bright colors, my ears are still ringing from all the music and sounds, and my mind is still boggled and loving all the fellowship and pure joy I experienced yesterday at the Pride Parade in Vancouver with my friend Rob.
Police, Firefighters, Ambulance, Nurses, Punks, Dykes, Trannies, and a big bucket full of others were there!
I took over 500 photos. My delete button is worn down, as is my pointer finger. It was so incredibly hard to select which ones to put here so I almost put them all. Go grab a cup of tea/coffee and come back and relax to see them all! Enjoy! ( as usual, click on the photos to enlarge them! )































































































Great pics, Colleen - they really capture the colour, festivity and diversity of the participants, those in the parade and those there to celebrate with them. I think my favourite has to be the pitti with the sunglasses and rainbow beads!!
ReplyDeleteJean, it was sooooo much mind fun! You're exactly right about the diversity of the participants and the crowd. I think it's safe to say that the crowd was as diverse as if they were at a Canada Day parade. From ALL walks of life were there, and enjoyed the heck out of it!
ReplyDeleteThat little Pitti girl...I watched her for 10 minutes from down on the beach. She was workin' those shades and beads wasn't she!