This blog was started so family members could keep track of my life. Also so I could have somewhere to journal and keep all my most favorite photos! It's remained with a very small following ( thank gawd, because I hate crowds ) because I do not *advertise* my blog on other sites, join groups of other bloggers, nor join up to search engines. I like it fine the way it is thank you very much!
While I have Sitemeter tracking some stats of visitors to this blog, I find that Googles own Stats are much more interesting.
Keeping in mind that Google Stats have been tracking since May 2009, here are some of the stats!
While I have Sitemeter tracking some stats of visitors to this blog, I find that Googles own Stats are much more interesting.
Keeping in mind that Google Stats have been tracking since May 2009, here are some of the stats!
Here's an overview
Here's the stats from the Posts section of the overview. I am not surprised at all about the first one being "Chain Saw Carving Capital of the World Hope BC", but the second one did! "Cowboy Boot Windchime, Stuff and the Fruitcake Lady" also brings back some sad memories. One being that my Cowboy Boot Windchime was stolen from me by a co-worker at my last place of employment. So, if anyone is driving down Stave Lake Road in Mission BC and sees it, steal it back for me! ( and kick the thief Renee in the ass. K, thanks. )
These next stats are the Traffic Sources. I'm just thankful that people spell Hunde Haus correctly.
Some search words/phrases that people have used to make their way here....
And the last stat, the Audience.
There ya go! Stats from a really small blog with an even smaller audience.
I spent a couple of days vamping up my blog. I LOVED it. For about 20 minutes. Now I realize I will spend a couple more re-vamping. I'm not loving it so much any more. I do like the spark of color of flowers but there's just something not quite right. But that's all for another day, because TODAY I AM GOING TO SEE MY GRANDBABY LOGAN!! YES I KNOW I'M YELLING!!!






Enjoy your visit with Logan and Kelly and Sumeet!
ReplyDeleteove Kathy and Kevin
p.s. you left out sister-in-law!
I mean Love not ove
ReplyDeleteOMG, that photo is adorable! I want that hat!! :)
ReplyDeleteKathy, I had a great visit...my gawd is Logan ever beautiful. *sigh* Sister in law is back! LOL I freakin' read that over and over to make sure I wasn't missing anything, but of course I was! :))
ReplyDeleteNancy...isn't that the sweetest thing ever?? I want one too!