That's a Hornet's nest! Big scary fucker about 14 inches across and 18 in length.
Can you imagine some kid walking into that...or a dog? It was at level with my hip!! I have never ever seen one so low to the ground. On a well walked path down to the river too.
Hahahaha Ticket,I love your bossiness!She's so gorgeous. Frankie used to bark for his ball. We'd say "Where's your ball Frank?? Where's your ball??" and he'd bark and bark and bark:) Love the talking dogs!
What the hell is that thing you found?
ReplyDeleteThat's a Hornet's nest! Big scary fucker about 14 inches across and 18 in length.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine some kid walking into that...or a dog? It was at level with my hip!! I have never ever seen one so low to the ground. On a well walked path down to the river too.
We found one last year again like you said...hip height. Ticket is gorgeous Colleen!!!
ReplyDeleteJ
Hahahaha Ticket,I love your bossiness!She's so gorgeous. Frankie used to bark for his ball. We'd say "Where's your ball Frank?? Where's your ball??" and he'd bark and bark and bark:) Love the talking dogs!
ReplyDeleteAtta girl! Ticket KNOWS what she wants!
ReplyDeleteLael, this girl talks and talks and talks and talks. If she's NOT talking I'll worry about her. She just has sooooo much to say!
ReplyDeleteAnon...she sure does know what she wants! And she wants it exactly when she wants it. Pushy pushy dog.
J...have you ever seen them that low to the ground? Why would they do that? Some environmental problem with them??
Great picture of Ticket...but you forgot the audio!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting hornet nest...you take some cool pics...thanks for sharing!!!