August 29, 2010

Little cats and BIG cats

Went over and sloshed back a few beers at Kathy's home the other night. She's a friend and a neighbor. Her cat Mitzi wanted a photo shoot done so I obliged. Isn't she just beautiful! I love grey cats. Or Tabby. Or black. I like 'em all!






Have you heard of Kevin Richardson? He owns and runs a type of large cat sanctuary in South Africa. He befriended 2 orphaned cubs years ago and it continued from there with more unwanted cats. Check out the video below and then go see his site.

Bellissimo

Lion Whisperer

And of course a photo of one of my guys! Ticket, curled up almost as tightly as she can!

6 comments:

  1. My Gibbsie is the only gray cat I've ever had and they are so pretty. Yeah, I love them all too, no matter what their color. Hopeless crazy cat lady here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy if I could have cats here, and keep them safe and sound, AND had the room, I would become a crazy cat lady as well. :))

    I love their strong sense of independence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real question is does Ticket like cats??? hmmmmm.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ticket thinks cats are very interesting.

    She has got up close to only one and it startled her when it reached out to touch/slash her face.

    She is a very very kind dog, and would never think to reach out and touch/bite back.

    I think she would be any cats champion and friend actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!
    I've never had a grey one before..
    ok,going to check out the lion guy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh wow...a man who loves animals,lives dangerously AND is handsome to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...