Drove into the concrete jungle of Vancouver yesterday to visit Kelly and Sumeet. They've moved to a ginormous top floor 3 bedroon apartment that has a huge balcony! They were stunned at how much *stuff* they had jam packed into the previous 1 bedroom closet they survived in. Boxes and boxes everywhere. Sal and Sam, their cats really like it too. Well, Sal lacks a wee bit of courage so it took some time before he checked it out.
Kelly and Sumeet acquired a new BBQ, so I acquired their last one. Sweet deal!
Here's Kelly newest toy...what do you think Kevin! Ha!


The journey there was wicked. I had to be stuck in traffic

Drive over 2 HUGE bridges

Go through a scary tunnel


Drive over 2 HUGE bridges

Go through a scary tunnel

All worth it though. Nice visit with my 2 favorite people!
I've made some more cupcakes and vow to not leave Ticket alone with them. Sorry Ticket but I like them too. I have put aside one non iced one per dog for dessert though. I'm not that mean.







Sounds like a very sweet day to me!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs...Jo
What a little chubbo (the black cat). Are you sure that HE did not steal the cupcakes?
ReplyDeleteTicket is a stinker! I hope that they weren't chocolate cupcakes, at least.
Yes, Sam is a bit on the chubby side. Love the grill! Happy BBQ'g!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good dog Mum!
ReplyDeleteI saw cupcake liners in a store yesterday and thought of Ticket,lol
It sounds like you had a fun,adventurous day:) I love your mountain photos. After not seeing any for so long,it's like seeing them for the first time,all lush and green.
It was a great day...even my dogs weren't toooooo upset at being left home.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes Sal is a bit chubby, but they've both been indoor cats for 7 years now. They do get exercised indoors, laser pointer, chasing a string around etc. Sal was found to have diabetes 3 years ago and gets insulin injections twice daily. But before he was diagnosed he would gobble any food laying around, so now both cats are fed separately.
Lael, wherever I've moved, it better be mountainous!
Thanks for the comments ladies!
Ticket, you were supposed to share those cupcakes with ME!!! (Oh...they're in the mail, you say? Thank you. Such a Good Dog!)
ReplyDeleteJean, even if she knew your address she would NOT share.
ReplyDeleteShe's a very sweet but selfish wench.
LOL - sounds like you feel about mountains the way I feel about the ocean. :-)
ReplyDeleteI have a pastry pilferer too. Daisy polished off a big box of danishes a while back. Still haven't quite forgiven her. I really LOVE danishes....