October 18, 2009

Random Photo Day



One morning a few years ago, I woke to the above. It seems through the night Watcher and a feather duster got into a gigantic fight. Watcher won.


My soul sister Jo and I at a Schutzhund trial. A fun day...met a few gorgeous dogs but best of all I was able to hang with Jo for a few hours.


A white Pigeon! Taken in Hope this past summer.


Frankie is a tired boy. And my buddy.


Not sure what Ticket was looking at, but she's definitely eyeballin' something!


Henry caught napping in the shower stall.


Ticket caught napping on the sofa.

4 comments:

  1. Hey wait a sec...is that Jo Thibault? Looks like her...she has GSD's & lives here where I do in Comox Valley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cRAZY! I know Jo....My sheep Weezy came from her, she's a super cool lady! Small world. I never met Jo up until I got Weezy from her but she and I sure know lots of the same people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small world huh!

    I *know* you from brindleweb...I'm not a member, it's too crazy, but I do read it every once in a while.

    Jo's a sweetheart. I love her dearly. I can't imagine my life without her in it. Hope Weezy is doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...