August 11, 2009

Then and now

Percy was just a wee babe, a couple days old when he came to live at Saints. Here's a couple of photos from March 20th, 2007.



The following photo of Percy was last week. Handsome young steer!


Saints is having thier annual fundraiser "Wishes For Whiskers" soon and each table is hosted by an animal. The following link will take you Percy's story. Percy on Parenting…

Another photo taken in 2007 of Carl, an Alpaca. He looks pissed!


I suppose he was warning me to stay away from his sheep.


Well, I'll tell ya'....it's getting brutal waking at 5:30, walking dogs, feeding dogs, then driving 1.5 hours to Saints. Then driving home, walking dogs, feeding dogs, playing with dogs, then bedtime by 10ish.

Next Monday I and my dogs are going to start staying at Saints Mon. to Fri., then going home on the weekends. There's a sweet little suite in a HUGE shop there, it's perfect.


This is Henry. He's an 11 week old German Shepherd pup. Blinded from birth. He's my new partner. I wuv Henry!




3 comments:

  1. From food service to saving souls. I admire the change & only wish I could find my Niche. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About finding your niche....follow your heart.

    Thanks for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and I don't save souls. I'm not that noble, but wish I was! I rub bellies,scratch ears,whisper sweet nothings, scoop poop, wash laundry....all the feel good stuff. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...