Today at *work* ( can't really be called work, for me anyway! ) there was no hernia removal on a calf, but there was a moment that made my heart smile.
Many heart smilin' moments actually. And here's just a very few of the souls that did it!
You left a comment when I first started blogging, and somehow, I lost track of you after that. I'm not even sure how I found you now, but I'm really glad I did. I read SAINTS blog regularly, and saw that someone new was hired, but didn't make the connection at all that it was you. Will be checking in regularly. I do hope Emily will be okay!
Oh, you came through with the cuteness today!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day. : )
Awww -- I think you've found an inspirational source of some really great pics. These are awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteThat calf, Emily, is the most calmest being! LOVES neck scratches!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
You left a comment when I first started blogging, and somehow, I lost track of you after that. I'm not even sure how I found you now, but I'm really glad I did. I read SAINTS blog regularly, and saw that someone new was hired, but didn't make the connection at all that it was you. Will be checking in regularly. I do hope Emily will be okay!
ReplyDeleteEmily is standing straight and tall.
ReplyDelete( will anyone remember that Canadian special? )
She's beyond goodness. pureness is the best word.
I'm green.
ReplyDeletePlease keep sharing.
Photos tomorrow Colleen! I had to rush after work to catch an appt.....damn, I really wanted to hang around and take pics!!
ReplyDeleteGo read the blog at Saints...Carol is writing stories about the animals. Made me tear up more than once. *sniff*
I have a blind 9 and a half week old German Shepherd here with me...lots to tell there! ( what a freaking riot he is!!! )
I don't think I could get anything done with all of the cute, ahhh-inspiring animals. :o) Adorable and very nice pids.
ReplyDelete