February 03, 2009

Vet Ratingz and Stuff

Very good resource here for checking your Vet's or future Vet's rating. Our Vet rated 4.5, and that's about what I'd put him at....no one is perfect! ( Canada and U.S. )

How Does Your Vet Rate?

Women In Art



I am constantly amazed with youtube. Did you know that you can whole watch entire films there? Granted, it seems to be mainly the older B&W films, but hell!, I love those! I just finished watching The Best Years of Our Lives ( that link will take you to the IMDB site for info ) I watched it Here

Oh! I got a new program....PhotoShop Elements 7. *happy dancing* I'm going to try my hand at making a background for this blog! Also will be tweaking a lot of photos. But not the following one...my son Kelly took it somewhere on a beach in California. Pretty good eye huh!


Today is going to be spent teaching my girl Ticket to heel off leash.She does quite well on, and is very much a serious girl when it comes to training so I can't see any problems. Wish us well!

Ticket looking gorgeous....

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl,she's smiling! I love dogs who smile.
    They suck me in every time.

    That vet rating site was cool.
    I checked out every vet we've ever been too,it was fun to see other people had the same good(or bad)
    experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, she smiles a lot!

    She is also the most talkative dog I've ever been owned by....very communicative in all that she does.

    I simply adore her. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...