Drove the long and boring trek into Vancouver yesterday…but totally worth it to see my grandbaby Logan!
Kelly BBQ’d for us all, and holey moley it was great! My first BBQ of the season…I’ll be pulling out my little one today, wiping it down and readying some veggie kabobs for my supper.
As usual, I took a boatload of photos, and also as usual, only a few turned out to my liking. Here’s a few…
It’s a perfect day outside; sun shining, a slight breeze and some Habanero Pepper plants need to be potted! Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
What do you mean long and boring drive? Oh, right, it is!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, Cuz!
Once in a while I switch it up and go the Lougheed, but then I have to figure in the extra hour,and gas, that takes.
ReplyDeleteIt really isn't THAT far away ( 2 hours as you know )but it does become an all day trip.
Thanks Denny!
Beautiful grandbaby - I love that first one with great grandma!
ReplyDeleteSigh...I'm so jealous. Do you think it is too late for me to adopt a daughter who wants to have children?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
such a beautiful little guy :) I love seeing all the pictures you take. I wish I was half as good as you at taking pictures :) keep them coming
ReplyDeleteJean, awwww...no grandbaby. That IS sad. But you have a grand-dog! And who really knows the future, you may get that grandbaby one day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Diana! You're sweet!