February 14, 2011

And the happy ending!!

*giggle giggle* Oh. My. Gawd. *heart smilin'*

The German Shepherd, who had a LOT of people worried sick, gave herself up.

Read about the shy gal HERE

 

7 comments:

  1. This is good news, Colleen. Amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..thank you for sharing the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wonderful news!
    It makes my heart so squishy to know so many people went out there to help:)
    Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way he was so respectful with her & befriended her first.
    Okay, Colleen- are you considering adopting her as #4?
    :-)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. No freakin' way Kim! I had my limit set at 2...then Henry happened along. But how the heck could I have said go away to him. :)

    3 is it. Never more than 3.

    Well, unless I win a big lottery then I'll think about a couple more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I hope you win a big fat lottery, as you would have the coolest colony of German Shepherds ever. As it stands, you have the perfect mini one :-D
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I hope you win a big fat lottery"...

    From your mouth to the lottery gods ears! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...