August 05, 2009

Fresh Beginnings


Started new employment today.

It's at S.A.I.N.T.S . I will be tending to the needs of different animal species....can you feel my JOY?

I was employed there 3ish years ago...and am now there again...with the biggest shit eating grin!

It's hard to explain the pleasure you get cleaning after, loving up, tending to animals others have dumped/sent to slaughter.

SAINTS is a true blue heaven on earth for those delightful full of life souls. And I am honored, seriously honored to be a part of it.

Thank you Carol, for the re-hire!!

Today was interesting. Watched a 3 week old calf, Emily, have hernia surgery and her wee baby horns removed. Cleaned stalls...gawd I love the aroma of horse/cow/goat/sheep/Llama poop and shavings! Watered and fed some ducks and chickens...rubbed some dog and cat bellies, tomorrow can only get better!

S.A.I.N.T.S is located about an hour and a half away, in a really nice little city called Mission. It has a Westminster Abbey! Lots of rivers, lakes, logging roads...much like where we are now, in Hope. As soon as I find the proper digs, I'll be moving there. I lived there 10 or so years ago,and absolutely loved it.

So, how's that for an update Colleen from Arizona! *grinning at Colleen*

Tomorrow, photos of lottsa' Saints!

5 comments:

  1. "Tomorrow, photos of lottsa' Saints!"

    I hope you include a photo of you. The work you do is very important and I am sure the animals feel your compassion.

    Have a wonderful day at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angelina!

    This "job" fills me up. It's healthy. All goodness.

    Just when I was beginning to despair, this wonderful thing happens. Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!!! Awesome!!!! I needed that happy post today!!! Congratulations to you on the new(again) job, but I think even more so to the critters who will receive your care, time and affection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! That's amazing! You are right where you are meant to be:)
    My parents in law live in Mission,well Hatzic actually.
    It's a great city.
    Congratulations of the new begining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered when you were going to share your exciting news -- this is fantastic. I'm so happy for you. And what an asset you will be to S.A.I.N.T.S. A match made in heaven, I believe.

    New job, new city, new home. I envy you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...