August 22, 2009

Random photos


Ticket finds that the grass on the other side of the fence really is greener.



Strike a pose Frankie!


Henry being cheeky!


Woodpecker damage. Or, Woodpecker fun depending if you're a Woodpecker or not!



Clematis flower with a pretty spider on the top right.


WARNING!!!!
These next 2 photos are not for the squeamish!! On a recent walk we came across 2 dead bears. Not pretty.





Grocery store parking lots have some fun photo opportunities...as the photo above attests to. Ya' think the person is a believer or what??!!



Watcher....very happy to not be afraid of stairs!


7 comments:

  1. Okay -- maybe I missed something -- who is Henry? Did you adopt another little boy? Cute, cute, cute. And love the bear pictures -- you crack me up. Hope you and your tribe are doing well in your new digs. Talk to you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...and love you too!!

    jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohh I am dying from the handsome and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow, Henry is a 13 week old pupper. My pup now. He was born blind. Sweet sweet baby. I'm writing his story as we speak!

    Hope the dead bear photos didn't freak you out!! *guffaw guffaw*

    We're here in Hope for the weekend...I'll be heading to Saints in the early am. YAWN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you madly Jo. I know you know that!!

    Lael...photos from Tofino trip?? WTF are they??? I wanna' see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm in love with Henry! I already have a blind Aussie/Lab, a one-eyed cat and I'm also blind in one eye so Henry would fit right in. :)

    Love the updates - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe how that dog puts his ears together like that.

    Also, I am glad you warned me about the bear deaths. I was quite shocked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...