What I have been doing:

Some sort of bug came around and threw me down. Stomach Flu? I don't know, but it kicked my ass! Feeling better now...better than yesterday anyway.
My poor neglected dogs. All they've had for exercise is the yard. On the second day of being ill I just left the back door open for them. It's been cold, and if it wasn't for the dogs making sure I was kept warm, I would have froze my nuts off. ( I don't have *nuts* but y'all know what I mean )
I was dreaming that someone had encased me in a sausage wrap. From head to toes. I was struggling, I couldn't move! My arms and legs were pinned to my sides, I could barely move my head...and breathing was close to impossible.
Then, I woke up.
While I was sleeping, all 3 of the dogs had positioned themselves on the bed, so that I had become the meat inside the sausage. Sort of like this:

But without the extra baggage of the extra human. *snicker snicker*
After I had struggled free, made a cuppa, I wondered how the fuck Frankie was allowed on my bed. Watcher is the big boss here ( behind me of course ),and always tells Frankie in terms Frankie understands to bugger off...as in the photo below...

Ticket has nooo problems with Watcher getting bossy with her. Watcher became her *bitch*, 3 days after she came home to us.
I don't know the whys or hows of Frankie being *allowed* on the bed while I was ill, but it's all back to normal now. Watcher baring his teeth if Frank looks at the bed, and Ticket jumping up and down on the bed as she pleases.
I am soooo done with this rain we've been deluged with. Apparently it is going to rain for 8 more months....or maybe it's 8 days.
Oh! And while I was in a stupor....someone decapitated a Bunny!
Kevin, my brother, lives in
I had that flu and i lost ten lbs.. really weird bug and it took me about three weeks to get over it. I didn't even want to eat chocolate!!!
ReplyDeleteNot even want to eat CHOCOLATE??
ReplyDeleteOh gosh,you were very VERY sick.
Glad you're feeling better...wondered where you went off to -- missed you!
ReplyDeletes....I thought that once I came to I might see your baby!
ReplyDeleteThen it hit me....not a real baby you idiot.
Being deliriously sleepy for a few days puts the idiocy in me.