Our first stop was to a new ( ish ) outdoor garden decor shop. Oh my gawd, my mouth remained open for the entire 1 hour visit. Some absolutely stunning pieces, made from bronze, or granite, or ? It appears the website is under construction, but the addy is New Country Decor It is in Bridal Falls, B.C.
Alexander The Great ( and if anyone out there is reading this, and you love me madly, and you have $17,000 to spare....pleeeeze buy it for me!!! )
And omg.....I am in love with this fountain!
Awesome stuff right!!
One last photo to leave you with, and tomorrow the rest of our day trip to Cheam Wetlands and to visit Lady Franklin Rock in Yale.
This photo was taken in Yale, at Barry's Trading Post. Ya' gotta' love the sign!
Oooohhhh....gotta get me one of those flying pigs!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't been to the little museaum in Yale, it's a great place to spend a rainy afternoon. I am so NOT a museaum person, but their archives of newspaper items, photos, etc. (all accessible to the public to leaf through) was fascinating reading. I went for an few moments and spent a whole afternoon there.
I immediately thought of you and Janice when I saw the flying pigs Jean! They were $20,and heavy little suckers! About 6" high.
ReplyDeleteAnd no I haven't been to the museaum in Yale. I do have plans to do that sometime this summer.....
There are so many interesting things to discover in the rural communities, especially the ones surrounding me, that are entrenched in the Gold Rush days.