When people show me who they are, I will believe them the first time.
Spontaneous acts of kindness are apt to be extremely contagious. I will do them often.
I am thankful for my vision.
I never allow a cruelty towards animals, of any species, go unchallenged.
I always take advice from Elephants….
“I'll just have to save him.
Because, after all,
A person's a person
No matter how small."
Find the joys in every day. Hunting frogs and sunbeams on the bum are 2 of the good ones.
Laugh when the mood strikes you!
I try very hard not to be judgemental. Each of us does things uniquely, as we are each individuals.
When I have done something that causes another being discomfort, I sincerely apologize immediately..,.before it gets blown up.
and I always remember that…
Now go and play nice with the world and the beings in it!

Brilliant words/ways to live by.
ReplyDeleteO.K. the reporter is too funny. Love how she tries to rein in and compose herself and can't do it.
ReplyDeleteKim
Oh how true. Love the Dr. Seuss quote as well!
ReplyDelete