L.I.C. : an over reaction by pet, brought on by owner.
L.I.C. : animal reacts and immediately is struck down.
L.I.C. example: ……………………
L.I.C. : Lovin’ Induced Coma
Within just a matter of seconds this pupper can be lovingly stroked, and he is putty.
* not the exact photo of Henry in a L.I.C. as it’s impossible to pet him, hold the camera, and take the photo. But, you get the idea. The photo above is from THIS POST.
L.I.C. : animal reacts and immediately is struck down.
L.I.C. example: ……………………
L.I.C. : Lovin’ Induced Coma
Within just a matter of seconds this pupper can be lovingly stroked, and he is putty.
* not the exact photo of Henry in a L.I.C. as it’s impossible to pet him, hold the camera, and take the photo. But, you get the idea. The photo above is from THIS POST.

Ha ha ha! So there is a NAME for that condition! I've had dogs who had LICs too - gotta love 'em. Unfortunately, my two current dogs have the opposite malady - you pet them and, instead of going into a coma, they start pawing away at you - or get up and move away. Hmmmph. Need to get me a dog with LIC genes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chuckle.
Jean, Watcher and Ticket are the pawers in this house. But when Henry gets loved on, and all it takes is a few loving strokes, he seriously melts into the floor. Never had a dog like that, it's hilarious and heart-melting all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome for the chuckle!
Awww -- loved to pieces. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome guy!!! You come up with some of the most clever sayings!!!
ReplyDeleteL.I.C...very fitting...that's cool!!!
He is so cute- LIC, love it :)
ReplyDelete