There's no such thing as *it's too wet to walk* in any of my dog's brains. Oh, don't get me wrong, they noticeably cringe when the wicked spiteful painful rain touches them, but a walk is a walk is a walk dammit!
Yesterday, after our wetwetwetwet stroll I was inspired to pen a couple of Haiku's.
Yesterday, after our wetwetwetwet stroll I was inspired to pen a couple of Haiku's.
Rain my enemy,
mixed with soil you cause anguish
to my cleanish floors.
Dirty dogs don't care,
when they jump with glee upon
stupid Mum wearing white.
Today the skies and atmosphere are noticeably atypical for this time of year. I do believe I will take the plastic weather stripping off a few of the windows! It will be nice to see the world clearer!
And while the following photo has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I thought I'd toss it in because dammit, it's funny! We all need more chuckles I'm thinking. Enjoy, and click on it to enlarge! ( thanks Jo! )

Oh, I hope that was from the 1860s. It was, wasn't it? Haha!
ReplyDeleteI have to go apply my face cream now.
Well aren't you the dutiful wife! And so thoughtful to wait till after the dirty deed. LOL!! Isn't that read just crazy!
ReplyDeleteYup,its funny but a bit old.
ReplyDeleteNice article.
I probably shouldn't comment on that article, but it was funny! Thanks for the smile AND Haiku's! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd rememeber, they luv yah...they're just showing you how happy they are when they put their muddy paw's on yah! ;-)
The article is wicked funny. And oddly enough, even though it was written for the 1860's, I bet a lot of ladies in the 1960's lived the same way in the bedroom.
ReplyDelete*We've come a long way baby* doesn't apply here me thinks! LOL
Holy Mother of Mercy!
ReplyDelete