He pioneered, in the early 80's with the masterful album *Thriller*, the art of weaving a story into the music. "A beginning, a middle, and an end...a mini movie", he said. Music videos were never the same.
A story teller extraordinaire.
And...my gawd...the moves he had!! That man could dance. His dancing alone could tell the story if that's all there were.
A dancer extraordinaire.
A wealthy man who gave. A philanthropist to the extreme. Simply, a giver. I love that.
A human extraordinaire.
And like all beings, that are placed upon pedestals, they are always always under attack. The human race can be counted upon to be despicable.
Watch this video. ( I hope you'll watch it all the way through ) You'll see, and feel through the lyrics and dance, the genuine emotions coming from him, the genius that is Michael Jackson.
The man was light. Pure. I think as time goes by, truths about any ugliness will surface as the lies they were. Sound and sane people will see it, and acknowledge it. The ones who literally live for ugliness will never.
For me, it was a wonderful experience with him in this world.
And all you naysayers can beat it.
( And that's it for me on this subject. go back to your regular scheduled events )
MICHAEL Was Always There,
ReplyDeleteSomewhere Playing On The Radio,
In The Clubs,
Thrashing It Out In Your Car Or Just Tappin' Away At The Kitchen Sink.
I Remember Michael For The Music
"He IS THE "ELVIS" Of This Generation"
Sad as it is, he is, he was, the greatest entertainer of our time, an extraordinary man in every respect, one whose humbleness, childish innocence, but most of all, humanity could hardly be replaced
and that's what he should be remembered for!
OK, I better get back to my regular scheduled events now ;-)
I was listening to hard rock when Michael entered the scene but there are a few songs i really liked that he did. I also find him mesmorizing (sp) to watch and it is hard to believe someone this "alive" is gone.. I really wish it wasn't true
ReplyDeleteWow! I just watched the video all the way through. Honestly, I am overwhelmed.
ReplyDelete"I just watched the video all the way through. Honestly, I am overwhelmed."
ReplyDeleteHe is overwhelming. Was. Is.
Is. :)