May 25, 2009

*giggle giggle* *snort*

Oh ma gawd....this cracked me up! They were da BOMB back then!!


Wow, this is embarrassing.


-


Telephone prank...hehehehe!! I wanna' do this!



Didn't do a whole helluva lot today. Usual stuff. Scooped poop, weeded, watered, tossed balls a million tosses, yada yada yada. Suppose to rain tomorrow, that's fine, we need it! I have lots of work to do indoors, never a dull moment dammit.

Smartest dog in the freakin' world!


5 comments:

  1. Love the Dog Vid...SMART...You might like this place... http://www.bestfriends.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DOG!!! WOW! I love how once he/she has the ball she/he take the shortest route back to the edge. Brilliant!

    Hahahah,those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the laughs thanks for sharing!!! Loved the dog one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have put the link to Best Friends on my list here. Thanks!

    That dog was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That phone call had me dying over here! How much fun would that be!?!?

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...