Haven't been posting....not much to say. Fuck all going on.
Christmas sucked. Didn't get what I wanted, which was to spend it with Kelly and Sumeet. It snowed quite heavily and I am a pussy about driving through the 1/2 hour mountain pass to get on the slippery highway. I had a wicked car accident a number of years ago, and since then I, well....I am a pussy driver.
2008 is gone. Buh bye, I won't miss you.
2009 is here! I am loving you already! I received some news, in the form of instant messenger, that next Christmas and beyond will be absolutely wonderful. ( gonna' keep that info under wraps for now )
My New Year Resolution..... to kick the dogs off my bed at night. Too much dander, shuffling around, scratching, grumbling, and snoring. My sleeps are sucking with all 3 of them piled on. It takes a couple of hours to get to sleep, then the sleep is constantly interrupted by the above. I wake up grumpy, coughing and 1/2 alive. Sorry buddies, your beds and blankets on the floor will have to suffice.
I haven't worked in a couple of months. E.I is there, so I'm not starving, but fuck am I ever bored. I love spending the time with my dogs, for sure, but I also need human interaction. This is a wee small town, only 1 friend here, and she is much younger with a new man, so her time is locked up.
I watched the film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last night. ( via a torrent ) Excellent. I really enjoyed that. Brad Pitt *sigh*.
Dinner tonight is going to be fattening. And delectable. Seashell Pasta with Mushroom Basil Sauce, Cheese Potato Casserole and sauteed Carrots, Onions and more Mushrooms. I know, I know, starch out the wazoo, but it's comfort food!!
I hope everyone has a fantastico 2009!
Happy New Year, Colleen. Like you, I am sick of the white stuff and suffering cabin fever - too bad there is that long stretch of slippery highway between your place and mine.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear 2009 looks promising....I hope you don't keep your secret too long 'cuz I'm dyyyiiiing heeeerrrre!!!!! Spill it, woman!
Yup know the feeling girlfriend...I am still down and out with my bulging disc etc. Gunny & I are off the wall with boredom......
ReplyDeleteI will call you in a couple of days...I need a good BS too!
Happy New Year....Big((((HUGS)))
Jo T