A good romp in some fields, a walk down the old highway (deserted since the late 60's) crossed the tracks, through a pretty brambly blackberry aisle and there we were!
Doesn't Kelsie look like she is doing a ballerina step in the above photos? hehehe!
Still wildflowers growing!
We were here :))
Someone wuz workin' on the raaaailroad... ( ohhh gawd, that was lame. I apologize )
Beautiful, inspiring photos, girl. How lucky you are to live in such a scenic area. Look like your dogs had an awesome day -- water and sticks, sticks and water. Doesn't take much to please them, does it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to post these pics. Made my day. :)
Every day I look at the mountains/rivers and am struck by how lucky I am. Oh I know it.
ReplyDeleteWe all had a great day.
Except for Brianne. Little 3 y/o's cannot throw things up and over the heads of dogs. So, when I saw her grab a boulder and throw it I had to put a stop to that. ( Frankie got tagged on the side of his mouth...I was picturing a visit to the Vet for dental work...ka ching, ka ching )
She cried all the way through my explanation of how it was a dangerous thing for the dogs faces. ( and my wallet ) I don't think she heard me through the loud LOUD wailing. Oh my.
Those are your German Shepherds? They are so beautiful, I absolutely love them. We had white German Shepherds when I was a kid. I think they are the best dogs!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Jonna!
ReplyDeleteHey yes of course I remember that. I just love how it looks like we're doing ballet:) love it!
ReplyDeleteKelsie
You looked like a pro ballerina Kelsie! Smooth moves! :)
ReplyDelete