I think it was Bart Simpson that said "underachiever -- and proud of it." Success is over-rated. Not being a loser, but not being a winner, has it's place. A place I call home. Anywho, I tagged you with a meme on my blog, sorry. You need to go there and follow the instructions, Jim Phelps, and complete the mission if you choose to accept it. Thanks. I owe you.
I think it was Bart Simpson that said "underachiever -- and proud of it." Success is over-rated. Not being a loser, but not being a winner, has it's place. A place I call home. Anywho, I tagged you with a meme on my blog, sorry. You need to go there and follow the instructions, Jim Phelps, and complete the mission if you choose to accept it. Thanks. I owe you.
ReplyDeleteK, you are freaking funny!!
ReplyDeleteOwe me huh? I'll get back to you on that...in the dead of winter...and me needing wood hacked....mwahahahaha