Oh my god... I think that is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
But really, do you think your three would be satisfied to just chase the ball -- why do I believe there would be some aggravated barking and mass destruction to follow?
I need a stick-chucker. If you find one, let me know. :)
Too cute!!! I wish I had a dog who liked to chase balls - none of mine are the least bit interested and it is sure a quick and easy way to exercise them when you're short on time and daylight!
My dog didn't do the ball thing. My neighbor/foster dogs did though and man oh man they could go for hours if you were willing. I wasn't! Good thing I have kids,lol Kids will play with dogs forever!
That's awesome. I need a pile of those only for my Happy Paws. Nothing makes him more happy in his dog life than the word 'Ball' or 'Apple' or anything you can throw and I can never keep up with his fitness.
Btw, there was this Ghostly meme that I just had to pass on to you, I hope you don't mind and lookin' forward to your very own ;-)
I was laughing so hard after watching this video that I didn't think I'd be able to compose a comment. I don't think our GSD would go for the automatic thingy. She's ball obsessed but her game is keep-away or soccer. A retriever she most definitely is not! Not sure how I found my way to your blog but it's been a fun visit. I'm off to see if I can find any pics of your 3 GSDs. --Curmudgeon
Oh my god... I think that is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteBut really, do you think your three would be satisfied to just chase the ball -- why do I believe there would be some aggravated barking and mass destruction to follow?
I need a stick-chucker. If you find one, let me know. :)
Yes, you're dead on there!
ReplyDeleteThey would need a referee of sorts.
At the very least, a last second diversion....liiiike.....a cat in a see through box!
Too cute!!! I wish I had a dog who liked to chase balls - none of mine are the least bit interested and it is sure a quick and easy way to exercise them when you're short on time and daylight!
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI think I want that dog too;)
My dog didn't do the ball thing.
My neighbor/foster dogs did though and man oh man they could go for hours if you were willing. I wasn't! Good thing I have kids,lol
Kids will play with dogs forever!
That's awesome. I need a pile of those only for my Happy Paws. Nothing makes him more happy in his dog life than the word 'Ball' or 'Apple' or anything you can throw and I can never keep up with his fitness.
ReplyDeleteBtw, there was this Ghostly meme that I just had to pass on to you, I hope you don't mind and lookin' forward to your very own ;-)
I was laughing so hard after watching this video that I didn't think I'd be able to compose a comment. I don't think our GSD would go for the automatic thingy. She's ball obsessed but her game is keep-away or soccer. A retriever she most definitely is not! Not sure how I found my way to your blog but it's been a fun visit. I'm off to see if I can find any pics of your 3 GSDs. --Curmudgeon
ReplyDelete