That made 5 dogs ( including Watcher and Frankie ) and 5 humans sharing a space of 950 square feet of indoors and 3/4 of a fenced acre for all of us. It worked out exceptionally well! Whew!
It was a great time. Some insightful conversations about dogs, about humans, life etc., a BBQ, a few cocktails and snacks....and a few more cocktails. hehehe! And dogs, dogs, dogs....I was in heaven with it all.
Jo, Jen and the dogs came over for a Herding Clinic nearby. They worked with sheep, as well as cattle. I went for an hour on the last day, but damn it, Gunny and Hailey weren't up, and I had to leave. But I did take a few photos of a couple of other dogs.
A shaved Old English Sheepdog, a male.
Peking and Racer Ducks
6 month old Border Collie pup, JJ.
Australian Cattle Dog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Hi back!