January 17, 2008

Jack


Jack is sick. Very very sick. He has the bastard cancer Hemangiosarcoma.

It's called the *silent killer*.

Because by the time it is noticed, it is too late. Oh, you can remove body parts and put the animal through chemotherapy. And the animal will live through a few more drugged months. (I believe it is 2- 4months ) And on the wayside: I understand why those people choose to do that. I get it. I know that love.

Almost everyone chooses their path, but Jack's seems to have been elected for him. He says no to any heroics. He said it , not I. We talked. Well, mostly he did the talking. Jack's a deep thinker, but when he gets talking..... HA!

I heard you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...