November 27, 2007

SNOW!!!!

The fluffy white stuff came down yesterday afternoon and this evening....WHOOO HOOOOO!!


I had just given the dogs some righteous bones just before it started snowing....Jack didn't trust his to still be where he left it, so he carried it outside, parked his carcass, and chewed away.



Here's Watcher making a mad dash to get under the Fir tree. What a pansy!



Ruger and Frank wrastlin'.

Stalker in Training




Quietness.








5 comments:

  1. You've become quite the blogger, boy. I never new you had it in you. Blog away girl blog away...
    Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen, lovely to see pics of your wonderful furkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Kids are very cute! I must come a nd visit them soon... Tell me how to make a blog, will ya teach me. I could blog about Casper. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...