August 22, 2010

Family Conference

My sister and Mother came to visit and help me sort out my new home. Very cool. Got a lot of things figured out to make living here enjoyable. Thanks very much Jamie and Mom!

Also a friend whom Jamie and I have known for over 30 years came by for a few hours. Cyndy's someone I consider a sister so she's family too! We took the dogs and ourselves for a walk. The weather was wonderfully cooperative. Not so hot it makes you search for the water jug...we were pretty close to the Fraser River so a very slight breeze made it even more enjoyable.

Cyndy and I


Henry


Ticket and Watcher


Today it has been raining off and on and Watcher says blech! to the wet stuff!


With all the forest fires around here and other parts of B.C. I was actually looking forward to it pissing down all day. We need wet here!


It seems Hummingbirds also detest the rain. Not a one spotted today.



Oh well, the rain makes me stay indoors too...and that's good because I have plenty of work that needs to get done!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. "Watcher says blech!" HAHAHAHA!

    Could you send some of that rain our way? I thought we would get some here, but instead it had turned hot again. To which I say "Blech" .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sis's style!
    We have the same Hummingbird feeder;)And AWESOME AMAZING STYLE,lol.

    I love those wet glossy leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, watch out your window. Wet is due your way!

    Lael, me thinks we are sisters!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...