If only you could direct your energy towards good instead of evil. :) I like the granny walking the dog clip the best -- I laughed out loud at 7:00 AM no less. Thanks, hon.
But,but....but,I DO use my energy towards good! (it's just not always evident Ha! )I think I played that granny clip 10 times and chuckled each time. You're welcome!
Hee Hee those were all awesome.That dog in the snow had Jig and I howling and screaming,what fun to watch!
Darn you....I am totally hooked on city jumper!!!!!!!! HELLLLLLLLP.My name is Jean and I am an addict.........
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Hi back!
If only you could direct your energy towards good instead of evil. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the granny walking the dog clip the best -- I laughed out loud at 7:00 AM no less. Thanks, hon.
But,but....but,I DO use my energy towards good! (it's just not always evident Ha! )
ReplyDeleteI think I played that granny clip 10 times and chuckled each time. You're welcome!
Hee Hee those were all awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat dog in the snow had Jig and I howling and screaming,what fun to watch!
Darn you....I am totally hooked on city jumper!!!!!!!! HELLLLLLLLP.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jean and I am an addict.........