I've been tagged by the really cool chick over at el Vigilante. Even the title of her blog is cool!
I failed on my last tag,which was Halloween themed. I was suppose to find something ghostly in one of my photos, and I couldn't. *hanging head in shame * The rules of this meme are super easy. I can not fail!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are six random things about me (that you may not know) :
1.) I spent 2 hours with Santana when I was 16. Me ogling, they living. Carlos strummed a guitar!! *giggling like I did waaaay back then *
2.) Ferrets, and the like, fucking creep me out bad. ( And squirrels are rats with bushy tails! )
3.) I have German Shepherd Dog collections of books, art and fine pieces that would make some in the GSD world drool.
4.) No where in my wardrobe will a dress or skirt be found.
5.) I would love to be owned by Kuvasz.
6.) I secretly am in love with Johnny Depp, Robert Duvall, and the hunky piece of eye candy I saw crossing the street last night.
There! I did it! I did not fail! I rock! ( k, the "I Rock" was a bit much.... )
I am gonna' tag Janice at Hearts On Noses
Violet at Lady Greenthumb's garden
Ms L at Those Weird Homeschoolers
Kelly ( my son ) at Netnerd
and Joan at Dogkisser's Sweet Dumpster Finds
Cheeky rascal! Btw, Robert Duvall, Johnny Scissorhands, for crying out loud !!!
ReplyDeleteAs usual, you did not disappoint. For the record, my list includes Mark Harmon, George Clooney, Kevin Costner, and Ed Harris. My husband and I have a deal if any of these gentlemen knock on the door looking for a freebie, I get a pass. The same goes if Angie Harmon comes looking for him. It's only fair.
ReplyDeleteOh! George for me tooooo!!
ReplyDeleteNot even sure why Robert Duvall for me. Just something about him....something good there. :))
You, me and George -- now that's a concept I can't get my head around.
ReplyDeleteLOL,thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'll do this for tommorow!
ooooh Santana?? Lucky girl!