October 19, 2008

Today was SPLENDID!

I did fuck all.

Seriously...I did fuck all!

No...wait...I lied.

I went to the store and bought a big ass Cadbury Premium Dark chocolate bar and a bag of original flavored Hickory Sticks. I love both of those junk foods!

And I did chuck balls with the ball chucker for a solid 2.5 hours...my weapon of choice with 3 German Shepherds. With a ball chucker I can send countless balls whizzing around the yard. Bastards....they never tire of it. My arms gave out. I need an apprentice ball chucker! Anyone up for it?

No photos from today...but here's a few things that make me laugh! And make me think.


I think I have added this before, but shit, it's still funny!


My weird friend, the same person who wants me to take photos of all the outdoor toilets in B.C.Parks I go to ( hi Freak! ), who will forever be nameless ( except for the handle "Freak" )sent me this today. Hide the kiddies eyes...or yours, if you are a prude *delicate*.
















Tammy Grimes is a hero of mine. Am I too old to have hero's? I'm not. Most of my hero's are found in animal welfare/advocates. Please take a boo at Tammy's website,and specifically read about the dog Doogie.
Dogs Deserve Better


And while I know the above happened a bit ago, it is still relevant, and warms the cockles of my heart. ( cockles?? whatevaaa... )

I do have 3 photos from yesterday! Grease bins at the restaurant. Disfuckinggusting!!!! This stuff creeps into almost all products, in the end! Ewwwww!!

The bin


Closer


Even an uglyasser close up...




3 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL!!! You're one crazy wench ! The Gladys and Jim sweet-talk made my day, as much as Sean Penn always does.
    Sadly, I have never before known of Tammy, perhaps 'cos we're all stuffed here with mentally deranged animal abusers just like anywhere else in th e world, and people like Tammy, who should be a credit to anyone, are rarely ever spoken or known of, while VIP bimbos and their scary look-a-likes in their one of a kind extinct-specie fur coats take up all the media space.
    So thanks for widening my horizons.

    Violet

    P.S.Loved that hideous close-up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you were drinking at your party yesterday -- send some my way. I'll pay the postage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you enjoyed those!

    Beer. That's what I was drinking last night. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...