February 15, 2011

Dicks, Cool Stuff and Many Many Cats!

A list of dicks HERE 'cept..hey man, my Mum and Leprechauns are not dicks!

The birth of an island...very cool! HERE  and for those disbelieving souls read it at SNOPES

You want a cat? We got cats HERE 

6 comments:

  1. We do have a sweet cat Simba. It's my GSD I worry about when I have to board him for more than a week. He stays at the vets facility which is good but goes bonkers for a week after his stay because they just doesn't get enough exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shudder at the thought of boardings my GSD's. I've only done it once for a 3 day period when I was attending my son's wedding. Otherwise, the come with me or I stay home. And that one time, my instructions were not followed concerning one of my Shep's ( he's a genetic spook )so I will never take any of them back there. Too bad too, as that place, in and of itself, was really to my liking.

    One time, one of my dogs spent the day and evening a the vet's...picked him up and I kid you not, he peed for 3 or 4 minutes. Poor bugger! I suppose they didn't have the staff nor the time to let him out to relieve himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had any of our pets boarded. Mostly, because we don't go anywhere!

    It must be very traumatic for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha,I'd like a cat..or perhaps a f8cking dog even.
    That was fuunnny.

    My gf just boarded her dog for 3 days..his paws are raw and red from ..something? Digging to get out? Stress causing him to
    chew them? He's at the vet today. She says she'll never do it again. He's a english bulldog.

    I'm of the "tame em with me or just don't go" mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee Lael! I agree, better to tame 'em. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...