December 01, 2010

Ohhhh Baby!

6 months from now I'm going to be sniffing on and kissing on my first grandbaby!

Kelly and Sumeet are the two most calm and level headed people I know. They ooze with compassion, empathy, consideration and genuine kindness. They will make absolutely wonderful parents, I have not a doubt.

I'm over the moon with giddiness! My jaw is sore from all the smiling and spontaneous outbursts of laughter since they gifted me with this welcome announcement!

Counting down.....


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kelly and Sumeet - and to you, grandma-to-be!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I'm so excited for youuu! What wonderful,amazing news. I cannot wait to read about all the fun:) Congratulations! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start making the Jell-o, Granny! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lael...I've decided on Gramma. Not grandma, not granny, not memaw, but Gramma. I can hardly wait to be called Gramma!

    Denny...do you have the molds for the jello....or who got them? I remember a particularly freaky looking fish that Grandma made her *shudder* jello molds in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on baby-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic, Gramma! I'm so happy for you! (but also a little jealous -- my boys will never have kids at the rate they are going...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the congratulations Anon and Nancy!

    Nancy, when the time is right, it will happen. ( but gawd dang it seems to take forever! LOL )

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha jello molds, Ill get you some so dont worry, youll have them in time............GRANNY
    hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last anonymous is sooo evil, s/he must be family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...