December 25, 2010

Good Morning!

If you celebrate today with all the usual stuff, Merry Christmas!

If not, then have a great day!

Kelly and Sumeet will be over soon to help me and the dogs feast, but in the meantime I will be playing this song again and again and again. I hope it reaches the ears of the snow god/s and he/she takes pity upon me and blows me a big ass blizzard!! ( but not until Kelly and Sumeet get here...k, thanks )




7 comments:

  1. Have a Merry, Merry Christmas!
    Enjoy!I would gladly share some snow with you and the pups.
    Love Kathy and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if at all possible for you to share some of that glorious white stuff, I would gladly accept it!

    Merry Christmas to you and your pack Kathy and Kevin. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Cuz!
    The best to you, Kelly, Sumeet and your grandchild-in-waiting.
    Love
    Denny and The Crown Prince

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Merry Christmas to you and your family, Colleen. May the coming year be a magical one for you, your furkids, your skin kids, and your soon-to-arrive grandkid!

    Oh, and I will be happy for you to have alllllll the snow that might descend on our part of the world. But could you send a little sunshine our way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    Is it snowing yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Merry Christmas to you guys as well!

    No snow. *sad face*

    But it didn't rain! Well, not true. It spit a few times but nothing to speak about.

    I shall pray harder to the snow gawds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday, Colleen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...