Loved the ending of the ending of the video with Henry and Ticket! Funny and cute all wrapped up in one. :))
Sorry to hear about that job Colleen. Knowing you for 18 years inside and out, I know you were perfect for it. Ego and jealousy can be an odd combo. NOT surprised though, that woman's ego is known throughout the rescue world.
Maria. ( give your pooches a hug, see you on the weekend! )
Loved the ending of the ending of the video with Henry and Ticket! Funny and cute all wrapped up in one. :))
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about that job Colleen. Knowing you for 18 years inside and out, I know you were perfect for it. Ego and jealousy can be an odd combo. NOT surprised though, that woman's ego is known throughout the rescue world.
Maria. ( give your pooches a hug, see you on the weekend! )
Heeheehee,funny pups! I love(and miss) the sound of panting dogs:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous horse and dog! A small clip but very nice!
ReplyDeleteL.
Nice videos. Lahanie is a nice looking horse! Those 3 shepherds are strong & handsome, too. They look great running in the farm field.
ReplyDelete