December 26, 2009

Christmas at Saints




Lahanie and Gideon say Merry Christmas and Good Morning!!




Some ornaments I hung on the trees outside the barn. I made the bead thingys covering them last week. ( learning to make them was a process I'll tell ya! Some wicked potty mouthed swearing happened. :)) But after I made the first one the next ones took about 1/2 hour of no stress. I have always enjoyed beading and I think I'm going to get back into it. It's calming for me. Probably because it takes concentration which takes me away from the normal bunged up shit I think of. :))


Wow. This is the pond on the lower pasture/field first thing this Christmas morning. I was hoping for snow but the frost is quite lovely.


Ellie Mae spreading some Christmas cheer!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with warmth and peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie your one of a kind....I live ya to pieces!!!

    hugs..j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that should read "love"but it is tough to type with my nieces Min Pin on my lao trying to kiss me......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...