November 06, 2009

Barn Yard Fun!

Emily...who we are trying to wean. First task in the a.m. is to feed her. She sees me and the bottle and Moooos. Never mind that, she KNOWS her 8 am and 4 pm feedings and watches for the bottle giver. It's a tricky thing to get her over to her stall whilst holding a bottle of milk!

Gimmeeee mah miiiiilk!!


Milk does a cow body good!



Sparkle and Czar..a sweet pony Sparkle is, and Czar is new but knows who is cool..


Barn buddies

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog Colleen..I wanna work there too!!!

    Big hugs to you!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to work there but I want to hang out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Barn Buddies!
    I love all your creatures:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. that should have been a smiley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...