my niece Amanda,
and my *grand cats* Sal and Sam
And some excellent eats. The entire meal was beyond delicious.
Sumeet spent the day sweating over a hot stove making this fabulous bird:
Which Kelly carved with as much experience as Julia Child herself!
Sumeet and Amanda made these cute little individual pumpkin cheesecakes!
Amanda was beyond stunned when I told her I had never tried cheesecake. Ha!, ya' should have seen her face! And after eating one of them, I was converted. All I thought about while driving home was the many different flavors of cheesecake out there in the world.....*snarf snarf*
It's sooo nice to be back blogging! I have this shiny new keyboard and wireless set up...I love technology. :))
Going to upload some videos of the dogs running in the fields, occasionally stopping to eat/roll in horse/cow/sheep/goat poop. ( Oh yum. ) They LOVE living here. I'll see ya' in a bit!
Did you, (gulp), eat some turkey?
ReplyDeleteYes I did! And it was freaking delicious! HAHAHA!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, what?!? You had never had cheesecake before?!? No, seriously, what? :) Cheesecake is my favorite thing in the world to bake, so if you ever need any recipes, let me know (Bailey's Chocolate Chip is probably my all time favorite).
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you back blogging! Looking forward to more updates.
Dogs are so funny about poop,icky creatures,lol
ReplyDeleteYour Thanksgiving looks amazing,I'm droooling!
Colleen, Bailey's Chocolate Chip cheescake??????????? Gimme gimme the recipe puleeeeze!! Kelly, Sumeet and Amanda are coming out this coming weekend and I would LOVE to make it for them!
ReplyDeleteLael, my Thanksgiving not only looks delicious, it was scrumptious! Seriously some of the best eats I've had in eons. Sumeet is a wonderful cook.