Pisses me off, because I have some really photos of all my guys! Went to an abandoned paintball park yesterday set into the forest...it was a lovely afternoon. And Henry walked, for the first time, on a leash! He had a wee temper tantrum when I had to hold him back from some nasty mean Stinging Nettles though. He fought like a trooper, but I won. :))
Hopefully my computer is back tomorrow!
Glad it's the computer that's sick and not you! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about Henry. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are in the hospital? I hope that you are felling better and that all will be well with you soon. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your heart-stopping gorgeous German Shepherds. Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteLOL of course you did,that's why you're such an awesome dog person.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for Henry,woohoo! Go doggie!
Here's hoping it's a quick and cheap fix for your laptop.