I came across a funky little store and had to have this one. Seriously had to have it! Why not combine my
So I started image searching for different/odd/unique wind chimes.



K, this next one is just plain wrong.


Frank is completely and utterly in love with being brushed. He almost salivates with joy when he sees me pull out the brushes. Yipping like a wee Chihuahua, dancing in a circle. If I as much as dare to brush one of the others, he sidles right in between until the brush is brushing him. Brat. It's sooo bad, I have to put him outside when the others are being groomed.
I also have to put all the brushes up high where he can't reach them. He loves the brushes soooo much, he eats them. Or, pieces of them anyway. He reminds me of Ruger with his own obsession. Which was the ball-chucker. Ruger lovingly chewed to death 2 of them. Odd dogs.
I was cleaning out folders, and came across some photos I took on a trip to Winfield to visit my Mum last April.This first photo is my new house and vineyard overlooking Okanagan Lake.
I jest. This is my new house. ( not really but one can imagine ) I like to sit here and watch for Ogopogo
This next photo has to be the most ridiculous billboard I have ever seen. I sneered at it driving by.
Beautiful Deer
Fruitcake Lady will have you giggling and belly laughing out loud. Fruitcake Lady
We had a pretty good day here. Did some gardening....pulled dead plants, weeded, was sad to see my Rose bush may not make it another year, scooped poop, fed the birds, chased dogs, was chased by dogs, threw the ball till my arm went flying through the air with the 147 zillionth toss, watched Big Love, The L Word and United States of Tara ( lovelovelove those shows ), took Watcher, Frankie and Ticket on individual runs out back in the railyard then on a pack run.
I'm pooped, my dogs are pooped, and we are all dirty. It was a good day.
Hope yours' was as well!
Sounds like an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteI got to go babysit a bunch of middle-aged frat boys... Jealous? :)
That doggie one is way to cute!!! you find the neatest things girlfriend. I love them all....
ReplyDeleteJo
I adore days like that!
ReplyDeleteIt's so satisfying to come in,tired and dirty from actually doing STUFF.
I'm a fan of funky wind chimes too!
I have this dream to make artsy stuff and travel from craft fair to swap meets to farmers markets,selling stuff to others who appreciate them:)
I bet it feels good to brush out Frank,he's so funny!
I laughed my butt off at the photos of your houses,hee hee.
Whenever we pass a wee,run down house,we all call out "There's our NEXT house!" I kinda feel sorry for them..we almost bought an old run down log house in Horsefly,it had no roof,windows,doors..you get the picture but it was only 65,000
and I wanted to rescue it so badly!
1. Windchimes - I love them. The wind here, however, is always blowing so strong not many of them survive. I keep trying.
ReplyDelete2. Frankie - he sound like Buck. When he gets excited, he yips like a coyote. Seriously. He's huge now, but still a big pussy about everything. Runs to mommy at the drop of a hat. And yes, he will not let Sioux have any attention. Jealous, jealous.
3. The house in the 2nd pic - I like that one much better than the first. When we see something like that on TV or while driving - I always say - that looks like our house!
Just discovered your blog...so glad I did!! Enjoyed spending some time here today...nice to "meet" you. :)
ReplyDeleteMiddle aged frat boys? Jealous? Hell NO!! You must have a lot more patience than I do...I'll take a six pack of dogs anytime.
ReplyDeleteLael...you're hilarious...rescuing a house. Hah!!! I know what you mean though. Lots of funky older places have such a sense of history. And tales to tell if walls could talk. Oh,when you go on your tour of craft fairs etc I'll come along. I'm a little crafty...I should take some photos of jewelery and stuff I've crafted!
Snow, that's exactly it....Frankies bark when super excited is not a chihuahua bark but the yipping of a coyote. Perfect! And I agree about the second house more than the first house. I want the first houses land with the second house!
And Jo, that doggy one is cute, I'll snag it for you if I see it anywhere!
Hi Andrea...welcome! I hope you enjoy more time here than just one visit. Hah! Going to visit your blog!