January 22, 2009

Rick Mercer - Canada's Gold

He makes me laugh my ass off.

Now, you won't get him unless you are turned on to Canadian Politics. Or really anything Canadian. He takes pot shots at the whole way of Canada.

I guess we can do this stuff to our politicians because we are more tolerant...more relaxed...more open. Free-er...with absolutely no repercussions? ( or do we just smoke more ganga? )



A hysterical R.C.M.P. Boot Camp video




Rick Mercer
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hee hee "What about cheese?"
    I love Rick Mercer too,we watch him faithfully(even the kids) and always feel proud that our politicians are so accessible to us.

    I loved your photos yesterday!
    What a great spot.
    I swear I've slept on that beach.
    Was there a Native owned campsite nearby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No campsite where we were, but there is one about 2 miles up the river on the opposite side!

    Where we were it's not native land, though they have smokehouses all up and down the river about a 1/4 mile apart.

    Love love love Rick Mercer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first video was hilarious!It wouldn't let me view the second one from US.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm that is odd that you can't view it!

    Try here:

    http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dak-BoQiDImE

    Or,just google rick mercer rcmp boot camp video.

    Thanks for stopping by Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rick, these videos are awesome! "Have you eaten anything?" ...haha! I love political humor and he's just the best at it. Thanks for the videos. Makes me laugh every time. You should add Rick Mercer's Talking To Americans to your collection, another great sketch.

    Take care, Elli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...