January 18, 2009

Photo Tag

Ms L from Those Weird Home Schoolers has photo tagged me! Cool!

The rules are:

1. Go to your Picture Folder or wherever you store your photos.
2. Go to the 6th folder and pick the 6th photo.
3. Post that photo along with the story.
4. Tag 6 others.

Easy Peasy!


The above card was given to my son Kelly when he was about 6. Notice that there is no expiry date? I wonder......

K, here's the people I'm tagging! ( only 3 though )


Snow at El Vigilante

Violet at Lady Green thumb's Garden

Jonna at Jonna

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm,cookie cards!
    I remember those!
    Thanks for playing
    and thanks for playing along the last time. I laughed and laughed at you're answers,weee!
    I grew up in Port Moody and only recently moved away. We very well could have bumped into each other and never known it!
    The place I was refering to was the Barnet Inn,remember it there at the bottom of the Clarke Hill??
    I was also know to prowl the PMI before it burnt down;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAUGHING HERE!!!!!

    Um yes, I remember the Barnet Inn. And the Port Moody Inn??? Oh. My. Gawd. What a fucking dump that place was!!

    A body could smell the moldy beer tables from Vancouver! Ahhh yes, the good old days....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a failure -- I looked at the pictures I had and they were all not up to par. I haven't posted to the photo tag yet, but I promise I'll try in the next few days. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Snow!

    Take more photos and then count the 6th one! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...