SNOWFALL WARNING

*gigglegigglegigglegiggle*
I've been very patient waiting for the fluffy white stuff to happen. I mean geez, here it is waaaay into December and nothing yet. My winter gear is wasting away! I want to wear a thick scarf! I want to have to wear mittens! I want to clomp around in my snow boots! Snow already dammit!!
Winter is my favorite season. Can 'ya tell? *gigglegigglegigglegiggle*

And I'm counting the days until spring!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome to come play in the snow at my place (when it arrives - we don't have any yet) and help shovel a path for the dogs, a path for the car, a path for the piggies (if you can even get the barn door open with the snow swept up against it and a sheer sheet of ice on the hillside out front), a path for the alpaca........
And then you can lug the 10 gallons of water per day from house to barn because the water in the barn freezes up in winter. Oh, and let's not forget finding the poops of 18 animals (well, 17 - the cat uses an indoor litter box) in all that snow, or the consequence in spring of ignoring it.
I'll call you when the snow arrives. I hate winter.
Geeeez, talk about a buzz kill!
ReplyDeleteJust joking!
The only path I need to clear is to get my Van out. Last year I was snowed in overnight. Was halfway through a 4 hour shoveling session,went inside to warm up and the snow removal truck came and happily scraped the snow I'd cleared back to the side of the Van. *grrrr*
I am anal about picking up the winter poop, can't abide the mess in the spring.
K, I'm luckier to reside here.....
It is snowing right now! Little teeny weeny flakes so small they are hard to see. I hope it stays, in my neck of the woods!