Wondered where you have been -- everything all right? I've missed your posts. :)
Everything is quite fine. Dogs are healthy *knock on wood*, I'm healthy *knock on more wood*. I've not been posting because it's my twice yearly " either wash the walls or tear the fucker down and rebuild" session.I put about 1 second into thinking about a sand/air blaster. I would choke to death on the fine dander though. Fucking dogs. They will kill me yet. Or!! A pressure washer!! Oh! Oh!( and then hire a company to do the cleanup. )There is a 1 acre lot for sale next door. I like the thought of snagging it and building myself a little 1 room cabin. K,the lottery is happening in 48 minutes! Cross your fingers for me!!:))
Glad you're doing well. Good luck on the extra land. Keep me posted!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Hi back!
Wondered where you have been -- everything all right? I've missed your posts. :)
ReplyDeleteEverything is quite fine. Dogs are healthy *knock on wood*, I'm healthy *knock on more wood*.
ReplyDeleteI've not been posting because it's my twice yearly " either wash the walls or tear the fucker down and rebuild" session.
I put about 1 second into thinking about a sand/air blaster. I would choke to death on the fine dander though. Fucking dogs. They will kill me yet.
Or!! A pressure washer!! Oh! Oh!
( and then hire a company to do the cleanup. )
There is a 1 acre lot for sale next door. I like the thought of snagging it and building myself a little 1 room cabin.
K,the lottery is happening in 48 minutes! Cross your fingers for me!!
:))
Glad you're doing well. Good luck on the extra land. Keep me posted!
ReplyDelete