Frank Sucks
There are a lot of fans of Frank out there in cyberworld.
But why not? He's adorable, sweetly affectionate, and loves his "Mum"!
But....ahem....these are not fans of my sweet boy, these are some muthafuckas who want to see someone named Frank sucking.
( It's sooo odd looking at the search words that people came to arrive at this blog! )
Now, I believe to each his own, 100% completely. I do not give a rats ass what someone does to get thier rocks off. Live and let live and all that jazz.
But to arrive here, looking for Frank? sucking? *shudder* You got the wrong site dudes and dudettes.
To all you wankers...go away.
Edited to add: Shit! Now that I posted a "Frank Sucks - Part Two" will I get even more freaks?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, those search words are sure...um...er...."interesting". I see the same thing on my blog - people searching for very weird things that make me want to say "Get a Life!".
Methinks those people have too much time on their hands...they obviously need to get involved in rescue and see their spare time evaporate pretty darn quickly!
Hmm..on the other hand...would I WANT them working around my animals? No thankyou!
Frankie wuvs to suck himz bankie. Love it. Love it. You are too much.
ReplyDeleteJean...I'm giggling.You have pigs,so I can only guess what search words/terms come up!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm...yah....I don't want anyone that is a super freak near my dogs! Or any other soul! *laughing*
S..."Frankie wuvs to suck himz bankie." Ohhh yup, big time. Watcher and Ticket snicker at him...they are sooo mean!
:)))
Lol...now what would they do with Tony Baloney hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteJo
"now what would they do with Tony Baloney"
ReplyDeleteAnd you win Jo!!! I can see it now in the search words:
Tony Balony
Tony with Balony
Tony dog Balony
Jo's Tony Balony
and on and on and on.....
Funny shit!! :)))