October 31, 2008

Will work for milk.

I live on a farm and times are pretty hard, as the area I live in is considered economically depressed. It's so bad that I've heard of some of our neighbors were having a hard time making ends meet.

This morning I woke up to a knock at my door. When I answered the door, this is the pitiful sight I witnessed. It broke my heart!!


Heartbreaking!!
Just heartbreaking....!!



Thanks for sending me this Jo! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Puppies in Hallowe'en costumes!


Thanks for the inspiration Wayne!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh my gaaaawd, I am sorry I did that!

NOT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a safe and spooooky Hallowe'en everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy -- I hope you helped him out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I helped him out.

    He cut those 3 cords of wood I mentioned to you... ( and cut his wee paw and howled like a real big pussy. )

    So I gave him his damn milk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...