October 31, 2008

Barack Obama TV Ad

Firstly, I'm a Canadian. And very proud to be one.

As a human being on this earth, I understand how powerful the President of the U.S. is. How much he touches the entire planet.

I also understand the devastation President Bush, and his gang, have splattered all over the world.

If you're an American, I hope you have registered to vote. If not, do it now. Go to BarackObama.com and find out where to register and get your ass down there first thing in the morning!

Here's 4 videos that contain the TV ad that aired prime time, Oct 29th.

And, I'll admit, that I teared up a few times. He's a real honest to god man...not an ounce of ego.

I wish he was running for Prime Minister of Canada. He'd win by a landslide. I pray he wins by a landslide in the United States.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Hi back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...